Sep 14, 2010

f Comment

Beautiful Origami Swan Examples

MenuOrigami Swan Tutorial
Making Origami Swan Basic Procedure
Making Origami Swan Basic Part
Beautiful Origami Swan Examples
Amazon

Here are some origami swan examples I made. The first photo below is the basic swan origami I started off with. After I was done I put a red bow on its neck! This swan is not as detailed as you can see - each round only has 17 pieces. The second and the third swans each has 21 pieces making them appear more detailed and meticulous!

Origami SwanWhite Origami SwanCute Origami Swan

The origami swan is easy to make, but it is quite time-consuming How much time it takes depends on people, but in general I'd say it takes about 10 hours. It also depends on how big and how detailed you want to make it. For example, you can make the girth of the swan larger, but it requires a lot more pieces for each round. To start off each round can consist of 17 pieces. Once you get the hang of it, you can make another swan where each round has 25 to 30 pieces, and the swan will look much more detailed!

You should be able to see from the photo how it's made. Questions? Let me know!

Once you get used to it, you can get creative and make much more complicated models. Sky is the limit! You can add small decorative elements on your work.
Here is a more advanced swan origami I made for my aunt who did so much for me. I would never have made it here if it wasn't for her help. I am not sure what a phoenix looks like, but I'll just call this one an origami phoenix. Any objections

Origami Phoenix

Here is a picture of the origami swan and origami phoenix together.

Origami Swan and Phoenix

Aren't they beautiful?

I like taking the time to make something for someone important to me, and it really manifests my gratitude in a way that things you buy can't. Of course it really depends on the recipient. If they are materialistic, they probably would feel happier if you bought them something nice. If they are spiritual, a paper swan you made with sweat and blood would make a great gift. But in either case, you can learn how to make it in case the need arises

If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to help you!

◀ Making Origami Swan Basic Part
Please leave a comment here!
One Minute Information - by Michael Wen
ADVERTISING WITH US - Direct your advertising requests to Michael